I just want u to know,
That our love for each other has helped us to grow
We’ve been through some tough times but we’ve mad it through
The only one i trusted was you
You helped me through anger.you’ve chased away fears
You stayed by myside when the whole world turned away
You helped me see joy when the skies were all grey
I’m not sure im always the best to you
I know im not perfect, but this much is true
Whether we sink or swim doesnt matter at all
Just know that I’ll be there for you whenever you call
And if there is heaven then i know you’ll be there
That if u die first then you’ll hear every prayer,
And soon i’ll join you,but just know until then
That I’ll be missing you each day until I see you again…
José Eduardo G. Pessanha - Mococa, de tudo um pouco! Procure contemplar mais ao invés de desejar! Valorize um pouco de Ignorância! O AMOR é a força mais poderosa do Universo e a falta de AMOR causa destruição! A força de atração existe, entre todos os corpos do Universo!
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Demônios
"Os únicos demônios neste mundo são os que perambulam em nossos corações, e é aí que as nossas batalhas devem ser travadas." Maha...
-
A língua resiste porque é mole; os dentes cedem porque são duros. A palavra é prata, o silêncio é ouro. Antes...
-
QG do Petróleo Hera Executive search seleciona para multinacional de petróleo Oportunidades Petrocrew RB Recursos Human...
-
'Queria ter mais Eikes', diz chefe da ANP FONTE: BRASILAGRO.COM.BR Às vésperas da retomada de leilões de explora...
-
"Coloque a mão na chama de um fogão por um minuto, e parece que foi uma hora. Sente-se junto daquela pessoa especial por uma hora, e va...
-
Muito bacana o Show!
-
Frank Sinatra And now, the end is near And so I face the final curtain My friend, I'll say it clear I'll state my case, of which...
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário